Holler at me sometime and I'll play ya. Aim name is terpfaninbsg. I dont really care about those rankings, there a joke if you ask me if we get disconnected we'll just keep trying.
Probably played my last game on there. Got online awhile ago won a game, figured I'd play a few more. Got an opponent, got into the game before the coin toss, lost connection to opponent....it only gets worse. Well, get connected back to server, get another opponent, same thing happens, only this time, I'm saddled with a loss. Get into another game, I'm driving, screen goes gray with sign that says connection to opponent lost. Well, come back, puts another loss on me. Must have been a glutton for punishment because I go back in, start another, same thing, disconnects, another loss. Seems like EA would resolve their issues with their crappy servers. And no, it's not my connection, or I would be dropping on here left and right. I doubt the other people were doing the connection glitch because they got losses, too. I've read where other people have experienced the same thing. Good job, EA...I guess you get what you pay for.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Holler at me sometime and I'll play ya. Aim name is terpfaninbsg. I dont really care about those rankings, there a joke if you ask me if we get disconnected we'll just keep trying.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Kind of aggrevated at it tonight...may get on tomorrow around 11pm or later.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I was hated playin on line cause i'd always end up playin these nerds who knew all the glitches, like I'd be in prevent or "double X" and they'd still burn me deep.
Call me Oliver Stone but i think its a conspiracy. A big one, one that involves George W. Bush, Marcus Vick, and those high school girls from Pound who will start postin on here before we know it.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago, first game didn't make it past kickoff, sencond game it happened after going up 7-0, and the last time it happened I was up 21-7, I got 3 losses in games that I never trailed in. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
lpd blue you suck! Nah just joking, I got lucky! Any one wants to play just holla!
I've heard of many complaints about the online servers being terrible, both in NCAA and Madden.
That's one thing that worries me about Madden 07.. and some people who've gotten the game early have already mentioned that it is sadly still a problem with the game.
Of course, this is Electronic Arts we're talking about, so I'm not really surprised..
Officially retired
anybody wanna buy a copy of NCAA 07 for Xbox pm me..
are you playing on xbox live or the ps2? i've played this game on xbox live with the 360 and have no issues at all. there is little to no lag.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
Sounds like somebody got whooped!
Bookmarks